Performs administrative duties for executive management.
Responsibilities may include daily management of meetings and scheduling for CEO and other staff; screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports; training and on-boarding staff on agency software; greeting guests; setting up and clearing after meetings/client conferences; ordering office supplies; printer maintenance; software renewals; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, responsiveness; excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. You will report directly to the CEO.
Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
The people who fit best on our team have a:
- Positive Attitude
- Servant Heart
- A Bright and Curious Mind
- A Desire to Learn
- A proven track record of continuous improvement
- Are Humble and Grateful for Opportunities as well as Challenges
- Are responsible and accountable
- Have proven they can be trusted on multiple levels
- Strong work ethic
- Know how to put skills into action
- A desire to exceed expectations
- Are proactive and have demonstrated it by seeking work instead of waiting to be told what to do.
- Work well on a team
- Respect authority/value the client/value others
- And they are secure in who they are and their talents
Hours: Part Time (Mornings or Afternoons). It could go full time eventually or it could be a job sharing position.
Hourly Wage: $14 to $17 an hour depending upon experience.