Checklist for Making a Standout Careers Page
In a competitive job market, your company's career page becomes even more important. It needs to be more than a list of job opportunities with stock photography. It also needs to include your "Why." Why should someone join your team? What's in it for them? What can they expect? We never go somewhere we haven't already gone in our minds.
Here's an example we recently redesigned for one of our clients, Great Kids, Inc.
1. Job Postings
- Easy to Find on Your Website
- Searchable List of Positions
2. Engaging & Informative Copy
- Attention Grabbing Headline
- Shine A Spotlight on Your Company’s Best Qualities, i.e. company culture, mission, benefits, etc.
3. Support Your Brand & Culture With Visual Content
The Cherry on Top
Non-Financial Incentives (examples below)
- Working Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Training
- Volunteer Opportunities
Additional Bonus Content
- Employee Testimonials
- Company Awards
- Company Reviews
For more inspiration on a national scale, check out builtin.com's article on best practices and their list of 15 careers pages that are relevant in 2022.
Click on the button below to download our free checklist to see how your site compares.
Careers Page Checklist