Like dating your long time partner, a good headshot moves the narrative forward. In the same way, a dated headshot can date you, your brand and your business.
When you consider that your professional headshot can be repurposed for social media profiles, your web site, and a myriad of other materials, it really is a bargain — and it takes very little time.
3 Tips to a Great Headshot
1) Stand or sit up tall to project confidence and professionalism. This is where a first class portrait photographer is key. She will guide your posing, head position, and expressions to bring out your best.
2) Do you want to fit the mold, or break it? Think about how you define yourself in business. What image do you want to project?
3) Invest. While it's easy to pull out your iPhone and Instagram it, the quality won't be the same. If your headshot is of a high quality, it helps give the impression that your entire business is of a similar high standard of quality.
Normally, this is a service only offered to clients but so many people need a great headshot. As a new year is beginning, it's a great time to start with something fresh. Why not get out of the cold, update your brand and see inside the agency? You will work with our in-house photographer who also shoots for many local and national brands.
The Creative Company is conveniently located just West of the Capitol and we have plenty of free parking! We look forward to serving you and helping you make 2018 your best year ever!
HEADSHOT SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
February 7 & 8
9:00am - 4:00pm
- $110 per person
- 15-minute session
- black background
- 1 outfit
- proof gallery
- One final photo selection for use on social media, websites and printed material.
- Photo retouching is available for an additional $25/photo
- Option to purchase additional photos at $15 each
Email Laura Strickland, New Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-442-6336 and she will get your session time reserved!
Check or cash preferred. Credit cards will be accepted on site.