How to Create a Crisis Plan that Builds Trust
The goal in every situation (and the opportunity) is to build trust. During the COVID-19 crisis, the opportunities to do so are exponential, intense and necessary. Having a straightforward crisis plan in place is crucial and we have developed the perfect crisis communication guide for you.
The benefits of our Crisis Guide
Used by dozens of companies and nonprofits, this guide will walk you through the seven steps to creating an effective communication plan that will help you navigate the crisis and make your organization more resilient for future crises. These steps include:
- Step 1: Identifying Stakeholder Groups
- Step 2: Defining Internal Communication Plan
- Step 3. Defining External Communication Plan
- Step 4: Identifying Potential Issues and Crisis
- Step 5: Ranking the Threats & Create Specific Response
- Step 6: Implementing a Crisis Communications Strategy
- Step 7: Getting the Message Out
Written by Laura Gallagher, CEO of The Creative Company and 2019 SBA Women in Business Champion, this free downloadable guide will give you clarity in a crisis.
Your customers, staff, and stakeholders will appreciate your efforts. The continuity of your business is far more likely, even during times of great change, with a plan and strong communication.