Creative Company is Wisconsin’s leading PR and Digital Agency where missional leaders go when they need to build, grow or change their story. Your role will be to grow Creative Company’s market share of both non-profit clients and with companies who are doing more than $10 million a year in sales. You will join a team of creative, smart, ambitious go-getters who get things done!
THE ROLE: Senior Account Executive
- Creating professional relationships with clients as a trusted advisor.
- Communicating successfully towards common goals and objectives.
- Organizing and leading campaigns.
- Organizing and leading client meetings.
- Be day-to-day client account lead and work with junior staff.
- Ability to keep the deadlines with Quality output.
- Experience writing performance reviews and dealing with conflict resolution.
- Ability to be able to map out a budget/ design a quotation.
- Ability to bring event from concept to fruition.
- Basic knowledge of utilization/ efficiencies-support & guidance to AAE/AE’s.
- Raise invoices.
Turning data into insights:
- Ability to accurately translate and create media monitoring documents and work with CRM tools.
- Conduct accurate media monitoring, research.
- Interpreting data into follow up actions.
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to client accounts.
- Ability to finalize reports for clients.
- Ability to recommend strategy and budget planning for digital media campaigns.
- Provide tactical guidance on platform executions based on experience.
- Execute digital media campaigns on multiple platforms.
- Experience in negotiating paid media proposals and rates.
Qualifications & Skills:
A bachelors degree or professional qualification in the field of public relations/ marketing communication or advertising.
Minimum of three to five years of experience in public relations or communication.
A senior account executive must have a comprehensive level of understanding of the accounts s/he works on – their business, products, markets, personnel, outside influencers, etc. – and succinctly convey this knowledge to the media and account team members. S/he must also have a solid grasp of all traditional public relations, social media and advertising tools and be able to recommend a variety of strategies and tactics to his/her clients. S/he must be able to work effectively and provide sound counsel with lower levels of client contacts as well as the client.
Earliest start date:
May 3, 2017
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]