So many business owners who are growing are also discovering how challenging it is to keep up with it all. From a marketing perspective alone, insuring the message is tight across all channels while generating leads that are worth pursuing and creating content that draws customers in takes an art director, a copywriter, a web developer, a sales and marketing director and a publicist.
The content demands increase, but labor and knowledge may be in short supply within your organization.
Google Ad words, content creation, web analytics, lead generation, email marketing, PR, social and overall sales strategy at a CMO level with all of the talent and experience to make it happen comes at a high cost when you consider your current needs as well as the human resources, payroll and management costs. So maybe you outsource part of the tasks and hire a marketing person but the results aren't there because the team isn't a cohesive unit. Plus, it's taking time to manage, support and pay for all of this learning.
What if you could:
- Reduce your overhead
- Avoid the hassle
- Get better results
- Make more money
YES, I want to talk!
Companies are realizing the benefits of outsourcing their marketing services. When you hire a CMO firm with the team in place, you will achieve your goals faster and at a reduced cost. That's where The Creative Company comes in.
Here are some of the benefits you may realize by outsourcing marketing services:
- 15 – 25% sales revenue gains
- 25 – 35% decrease in salaries plus overhead costs
- 10 – 25% decrease in overall marketing spending
- Access expertise in marketing strategy and implementation, as well as creative design, focused on the specific job or project at hand
- Get an outside perspective on your business
- Minimize the impact of marketing staff reductions
- Marketing won't suffer as a result of staff problems or leave.
- Draw on outside experience with “what works and doesn’t work” scenarios
- Maintain the momentum with critical projects – they’ll never fall by the wayside, drop down the priority list, or become forgotten.
- You get to focus on your core business.
YES, I want to talk!
The following elements would be common to build out a high-quality and stable relationship in a typical organization.
The table illustrates a realized cost savings of 51.57 percent.